1. Motivation – A personal trainer acts as a coach, confidant, a role model and a major source of motivation and encouragement.
2. Effective Workouts – You’ll learn the most effective exercise routines designed to meet your goals quickly and effectively.
3. Education – You’ll learn the proper and safe use of equipment as well as well as the proper technique for doing numerous exercises.
4. Consistency – You’ll stick to your program when you have a regular scheduled exercise appointment.
5. Individualized Instruction – You’ll get a customized program based on your fitness evaluations and personal goals.
6. Adjustment – Your Personal Trainer will supervise and adjust your workouts when you hit a plateau.
7. Specific Training – A customized program can improve your strength, confidence, balance, and agility.
8. Injury Rehabilitation - A Personal Trainer, along with your Physician or Physical Therapist can help transition your rehabilitation from an injury by recommending exercises that provide a safe and effective balance and can help prevent future injuries.
9. Special Needs Training – If you have health challenges, or a special need you may benefit greatly from regular physical activity designed to address your situation.
10. Sense of Well Being – A Personal Trainer will help you reach your health and fitness goals and you will be amazed at your physical well being, your energy level and your improved overall fitness.